Every school has school policies on just about everything! The policies on our website have been selected either because it is our statutory obligation to publish them or because we feel that they are particularly significant for parents, families and school partners to be aware of.
Key areas of interest for parents are usually issues relating to behaviour, safety and learning and we have included these policies for your interest.
Should you wish to discuss any aspect of these policies or if you would like more information, please do contact the school.
- Contact details
- Academy vision and Strengths
- Curriculum and learning
- Governors details
- West Sussex Local Offer
To view our Governance/Financial and Gender Pay Reports please click the button below this text
Child Protection and Safeguarding
As Littlegreen Academy is a new school there is no Ofsted report.
SEN Policy and Information Report 2021 - 2022
Health and Safety
PE & Sport Premium
- Absconding Policy
- Admissions Arrangements 2020 2021
- Careers Education Guidance and Access Policy 2021
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Medicines Policy
- Positive Behaviour and Anti Bullying Policy
- Provider Access Policy
- Reading and Writing Policy 2020
- Remote Learning Plan
- Secure Handling and Transit Policy
- Solent Academies Trust Subject Access Request Policy
- Solent Academies Charging and Remissions Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct Policy
- Whistleblowing and Speaking Out Policy