Every school has school policies on just about everything! The policies on our website have been selected either because it is our statutory obligation to publish them or because we feel that they are particularly significant for parents, families and school partners to be aware of.
Key areas of interest for parents are usually issues relating to behaviour, safety and learning and we have included these policies for your interest.
Should you wish to discuss any aspect of these policies or if you would like more information, please do contact the school.
- Contact details
- Academy vision and Strengths
- Curriculum and learning
- Governors details
- West Sussex Local Offer
To view our Governance, Annual Report and Financial Statements, Gender Pay Gap Reports and Pay greater than £100,000 please click the button below this text
Child Protection and Safeguarding
The autolist folder CHILD_PROTECTION___SAFEGUARDING does not exist or has been moved.
As Littlegreen Academy is a new school there is no Ofsted report.
SEN Policy and Information Report
Health and Safety
PE & Sport Premium
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Statement
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Careers Education Guidance and Access Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Equality Policy
- Exams Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Parent Code of Conduct
- Provider Access Policy
- Reading and Writing Policy
- RSE Policy
- Secure Handling and Transit Policy
- Solent Academies Charging and Remissions Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct
- Subject Access Request Policy
- Supporting pupils with medical conditions
- Use of Closed Circuit Television CCTV Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy and Procedure
Annual Report and Financial Statements
Pay Greater than £100,000
There are no staff at this academy with pay greater than £100,000